Jen Musatto

Jen Musatto

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vladamir the Terrible

There is a first for everything they say. Vladamir the monster is the first monster that I've met that actually scares me. He's not nice. My other monster friends have all been sweet, funny little beings. BUT...not Vlad. He cant be trusted. His favorite pastime is torturing the wee baby monsters when I'm not looking. He will scratch them with his long finger nails and smother them with pillows. When I catch him he quickly retracts his finger nails and pretends that he is tucking the wee ones into bed. He's bad!

Vladamir is large. He measures 23" tall, 5.5" wide, and 4" thick. He is made with new and vintage fabrics (pre-washed and clean), new and vintage buttons, and new polyfil. He is machine sewn. His embellishments are hand sewn with embroidery floss.

find him here http://www.themdollz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment